Sunday, January 16, 2011

Makeover.

So, ze blog has had a facelift.
I'm not sure if I'm going to keep it yet or not, but it will hang around for a little while.
For sure, the header will change, but I'm waiting on that until I have more time.

In other news, I am seriously considering a fairly drastic hair cut.
Mostly just because I am bored with my hair, and I feel like it.
This is drastic because: it will involve more that 3 inches being cut off and the addition of bangs, which I have not had since third grade, which is more than slightly scary. I also have tricky hair. Whatever cut I choose has to look good both curly and straight and work with thick hair. Not being a stylist or one with intense hair knowledge, I'm a little out of my element. This is the cut I am considering at the moment, because it looks easy and cute both straight and curly. Ignore the subject of the picture.
Thoughts?

2 comments:

  1. i'm lovin' the new look of your blog!

    also, i vote 'definitely yes' to the cut. i could totally see you working that look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your blog is amazing! I have not come across one like it before now!

    ReplyDelete