Friday, April 8, 2011

MOVING!

So, it is official:
Phillip will start a management position with a company he interned with last summer on June 1st.
He was originally planning to get his master's, but the job is really too cool to turn down. He can always do his masters online, anyway.

Which means:
We are moving! Which is exciting, because we can afford a way better apartment (hardwood floors, granite counter tops, garden tubs, crown molding, I AM SO ECXITED!). Also because I get to decorate a whole new apartment! And I love me some decorating. It is also lame, because I hate moving. A lot. I'm pretty sure its my least favorite thing in the world (I have heavy furniture). Especially in the summer, because I also hate getting all sweaty and gross.

I'm pretty sure I'm investing in movers. $200 not to sweat and haul gigantoid things up possible multiple flights of stairs? Prettty sure its worth it.

More posts to come, but an update was needed.

Also, check this out.

2 comments:

  1. i am so excited for you guys! a big congrats to phil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYY! that is some pretty exciting news! can't wait to hear more about it!

    ReplyDelete