Monday, June 7, 2010

Wedding Stuff: The Girls.

Bridesmaids:
My girls will be wearing one of two gorgeous dresses and silver or gray shoes. Accessories will be up to them. :)
I'm also having a tiny something designed for them, but its a surprise, and they certainly don't have to wear it.



Me:
I will be wearing a fabulous Maggie Sottero Couture dress. I can't give you pictures, because that would just spoil things.
I was going to wear my hair down and curly. But, my aunt has since custom designed and made me a teeny little bolero out of what was once a shawl that matches my dress perfectly. Its just so pretty that I can't stand to cover it up will all my hair!

Which hairstyle do you like the best?



1 comment:

  1. oh, i can't wait to see what this surprise is!

    hmm, i am gravitating to isla fisher's updo, but i think that's just because you have red hair. both her and taylor swift's styles are so gorgeous and would look great on you!

    ReplyDelete