Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wedding Stuff: The Boys.

Monday, Phillip, Mama, and I all went to pick out tuxes for the boys to wear.
I had a vision. Charcoal gray suits with blue vests for groomsmen, and a white vest for Phillip. I hate it when you can't tell which one the groom is, so I thought it would be nice if he stood out.
First, we went to Men's Warehouse, since they're supposed to be better.
False.
They sucked. They told me they had one gray tux. It was silver, and ugly (sadly, it actually looks better in the picture). Also, their customer service was poo.



So, we headed down to Al's Formalwear, which is about 6 steps away. Turns out, they don't have gray either. But apparently no one does, which makes me sad inside. Oh well. They guy at Al's was super helpful, and helped us pick out a black tux that we were just as happy with. They also gave us a discount and Phil's rental for free! Al's is now highly recommended in my book.





1 comment:

  1. i'm sorry you couldn't find gray tuxes, but the black ones look pretty snazzy! that blue color matches the dresses really well!

    ReplyDelete