Saturday, December 5, 2009

Wedding stuffs

So, I am now officially registered at Bed, Bath, and Beyond and Target.
I find this very exciting.
This is my future apartment:
*Disclaimer. Target sucks and won't put pictures of anything I like online. I find this greatly annoying. So all my inspiration will have to remain a mystery.

Kitchen:
Navy and red. NOT patriotic-themed. Nothing against the country or anything. I love it, just not in my kitchen.


Bathroom:
Blue and Brown. I am noticing a trend with me and this color blue. Note that it looks a lot like the bridesmaids' dresses. Hm. A Target towel was my inspiration. I have no picture of it because the Target website sucks. But I got these too, they're just less interesting:


Bedroom:
Burgundy and Cream. Phillip wanted an A&M room. I figured burgundy and cream was pretty close to maroon and white, only better. Words cannot express my love for this bed:


Living Room:
My furniture is black wrought iron. I don't have a couch yet, but I figure I can buy a cheap one and get a tan slip cover. Green and teal accents :) Again, a Target pillow which I have no picture of was my inspiration. Unfortunately, its in "limited supply" and is also like $30, so I can't justify buying it myself. So, hopefully, I can find another tan-green-teal pillow for inspiration in the next 8 months.
I also have no pictures for my living room. But just know, its cool. You can have this picture instead:


I like registering a lot. Its like shopping, but you don't spend any money. On the other hand, now I want all this stuff, and I am not a patient kinda gal. Oh well.
I still have to find another place to register. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's so exciting! I can't wait to see your finished apartment.

    Maybe Kohl's? Or Macy's? Or Pottery Barn?

    ReplyDelete