Thursday, October 29, 2009

Stupid Blog.

So, I have succumbed to peer pressure, and I now have a blog.
For unknown reasons, since I am positively sure that I have absolutely nothing to say.
Oh well.

Funny Student-Teaching story of the Week:
So, a particularly disruptive child was being particularly disruptive. I looked over and he had pounced onto the floor from his chair for seemingly unknown reasons. I said "Tre'Derrious!" (for his name is, indeed, Tre'Derrious) "WHAT are you doing??"
To which he replied: "Gettin' funky."

Random Facts of Today:
I am pretty much obsessed with Snack Pack pudding cups. Yes.
Also, I hate the movie Ghost. And, yet, somehow, I find myself watching it anyway.
Because I am marrying an entomology major, and I know WAY, WAY more about insects and other such creepy crawly nasty things than I ever should.
For instance, did you know that lots of bugs have mechanisms for jumping, but none have any for landing? It's more of a "go for it and hope for the best" kinda thing.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe someone would actually name their child that!

    Also, I think you should have a weekly feature about all the funny stuff Connor does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your random fact of the day. so funny!

    ReplyDelete