Sunday, November 20, 2011

Oh Dear.

So, for the first time since I started in February, something happened.

I called in sick to work. 
Now, don't get me wrong, I'm no stranger to the whole sick thing. I actually get made fun of a lot by the Mr. who likes to say that I have no immune system. I spent a fair portion of my school years at home sick (although, some of that was really because I didn't feel like going to school. Don't judge). 
But this is the first time in a long time that I have been legitimately, stay home from work, don't change out of my pajamas sick. 
I don't actually know what I have, either. I guess a cold? I usually get a cold every year, but... differently? I don't know. Maybe it's the flu. I've never had the flu before. Or gotten a flu shot. I've have strep throat 11 times, but never the flu. Go figure.
Anyway, so because I've been out of commission all weekend, I've had to figure out things to do that didn't involve speaking (I have no voice) or staying awake for long periods of time (I'm on Nyquil). So, I exhausted my Netflix supply of TV shows I wanted to watch, and made a very unfortunate discovery. 
Yeah. I've been saying I wasn't going to get sucked into that. I didn't get it. I really didn't. So... you just click on crap you like? 
I can be the bigger person here. I can admit it... I was wrong.
This pretty much sums it all up: 

 So, until I can function again (which doesn't appear to be in the near future), this is how I will occupy myself. My facebook-stalking skills are sure to suffer. 

You can follow me if you want, though. I'm _arli. Do it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment